Thursday, October 30, 2014

Technology and the Church

As someone who loves technology as well as the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, the words of the prophets in relation to technology is really exciting. The abilities that technological advancements give the church are really astounding and the fact that the church is actively investing in new technologies is really impressive. In the last few years, so many programs have been written for the church that have really widening the scope and scale of what members, missionaries, and church leaders can do. The leaders are getting more in touch with members, even though the church membership is growing rapidly. It is a great time to be a member of the church and especially for those who have a knack for technology. There is so much good to be done and it's only going to get better in coming years.

3 comments:

  1. I like your article. I think it's really cool how the church leaders are getting twitter accounts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I used to think that the church was behind the times on technology, but after the in-class speaker, I realized that they are on the cutting edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree. It is awesome to think of God and His work as the driving force in the technology revolution. With that mindset, I wonder what new developments are in the works that will continue to hasten the work. I'm sure it'll be amazing to watch unfold.

    ReplyDelete